B2B & B2C
Uniting a Brand and Creating a Robust Website Experience
Planes had organically grown from a local moving company into a global transportation provider across four verticals with distinct B2B & B2C audiences. With this growth and fragmentation in their business units, Planes needed a comprehensive and seamless site experience that united the brand and addressed the needs of their various audience segments.
We employed a robust, customer-focused process to merge the sites to help the user experience.
Key steps included:
- Mapping priority features and functionality for each audience
- Developing customer personas and use cases to inform requirements
- Designing an intuitive site architecture and sitemap
- Conducting user testing to optimize navigation and experience
- Curating unified content that reinforced the core brand story
- Implementing a migration strategy focused on continuity
WHY IT WORKED
This systematic approach ensured a consolidated site that met diverse needs. The relentless focus on customers guided strategic decisions at each step rather than technology limitations. Iterative design and testing reduced risk while enhancing experiences.
A future-ready website that tells a cohesive brand story while still addressing unique B2B and B2C priorities.
By bridging all these former disconnected sites and instituting tracking, Planes is positioned to compete from a place of unity and strength.