Orchard Program Triples DHL’s Completed Job Applications in Just One Month
DHL, a global logistics giant, needed local help. The company needed to fill their pipeline with quality candidates in order to keep their global hub of operations running smoothly and revenue flowing. The marketing team wanted to better understand audience behavior, devise more effective campaign targeting, boost digital campaign performance, and improve investment decision-making.
The Orchard team set in place multiple workstreams to build a high-performing program.
From infrastructure audit to marketing data cleansing to connecting application tracking systems withing the Google Marketing Platform, the technical integration allowed the ability to tied paid media efforts to completed applications.
Strategy & Insights
- Derived local market data insights through keyword research, historic data and trends to optimize bids, budget, and campaign settings
- Built and visualized application funnel to gather user experience data
- Segmented and clustered users that abandoned the funnel for omni-channel remarketing
- A geo-targeted paid search campaign pushed DHL’s marketing messaging to only prospective job applicants based on their digital footprint
- Integration of search into overall marketing mix ensured consistency in messaging and optimized channel mix
- Established performance measurement model within Google Data Studio incorporating all data sources
- Established data visualization to create meaningful, shareable snapshots of data and insights
1 month of
Real time data
& decision making