ABOUT THE AGENCY
Orchard is a full-service digital experience agency that seamlessly blends the ambition and intuition of digital natives with the acumen of proven brand and advertising experts. Grounded in data analytics, we lead our clients by employing robust digital experiences, marketing and measurement programs that drive business results. We exist to help our clients to go beyond themselves. To grow beyond. Everything we think and do is about creating measurable commercial impact. At Orchard, we are eternal students of human insight – and our clients’ businesses. We are, in a phrase: outcome obsessed.
GREAT TALENT, FIRST & FOREMOST.
Orchard’s team of talent is diverse in their backgrounds and expertise – and we’re always looking for awesome people. In short, we’re looking for people who live both personally and professionally by the maxim of “be interested and be interesting!”
JOB DESCRIPTION: TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER / QA LEAD
Responsible for the successful execution of all phases of the development life cycle for assigned projects. As a Technical Project Manager at Orchard, you’ll collaborate, gather/analyze data, and provide strategic direction to support multiple complex internal and external digital and website experiences from scoping to delivery to maintenance and evolution. You will be responsible for identifying interdependencies across various departments, and work closely with information architects, UX designers, developers and testers executing the work.
- Asses initial feasibility, develop SOWs and master project plans that merge customer requirements with client goals.
- Oversee entire end-to-end technical planning, design and execution to ensure successful delivery of technical products as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Interface with client IT / IS teams as needed.
- Manage project level schedules, escalating scope changes, risks, dependencies and robust processes for requirements interpretation, intake, validation, prioritization, and backlogging.
- Organize commitments, deployment meetings and day-to-day execution of multiple interdependent projects by working directly with cross functional team and/or performing hands on technical execution when needed, from initial development through implementation.
- Manage all digital deployments, testing and end-to-end QA/PDQA.
- Review deliverables, manage problem identification, prioritization (via SLA and SOW) and assignment of technical defects to appropriate teams for resolution, testing and deployment.
- Maintain the project’s Document Repository to ensure all project deliverables and necessary approvals are stored and archived.
- Analyze and manage project financials and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- 3-5 years management/hands on experience in product development, with heavy emphasis on technology and implementation
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices (e.g., SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall); experience and comfort working within non-linear design and development processes
- Thorough understanding of Digital Marketing and multi-channel tactics (Paid and Organic Search, Social Media, Display/Video)
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with standard project management concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Full understanding of testing practices, QA, PDQA, defect resolution and iteration
- Understanding of financial drivers as inputs to business case development
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Advertising agency/digital marketing agency experience
- PMP certification
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 criteria and accessibility best practices
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about doing the best work possible
- Meticulous and highly organized
- Unafraid to voice your opinion
- Agile and adaptable
- Superior critical thinking capabilities
* Indicates required fields