ABOUT THE AGENCY
Orchard is a full-service digital experience agency that seamlessly blends the ambition and intuition of digital natives with the acumen of proven brand and advertising experts. Grounded in data analytics, we lead our clients by employing robust digital experiences, marketing and measurement programs that drive business results. We exist to help our clients to go beyond themselves. To grow beyond. Everything we think and do is about creating measurable commercial impact. At Orchard, we are eternal students of human insight – and our clients’ businesses. We are, in a phrase: outcome obsessed.
GREAT TALENT, FIRST & FOREMOST.
Orchard’s team of talent is diverse in their backgrounds and expertise – and we’re always looking for awesome people. In short, we’re looking for people who live both personally and professionally by the maxim of “be interested and be interesting!”
JOB DESCRIPTION: PROGRAM MANAGER
Optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion across crossfunctional teams.
As a Program Manager at Orchard, you’ll identify, prioritize, develop track and execute strategic initiatives. This includes clarifying business objectives, building program structure, establishing program /project direction and managing cross-functional teams. In addition, this role is required to direct and oversee the end-to-end program definition, as well as oversee the successful execution of one or many simultaneous strategic initiatives and manage the PM portfolio aligned to strategic initiatives.
- Manage the end-to-end program (from feasibility assessment to delivery) of one or many strategic projects and initiatives, of all size and complexity levels, that roll into a program.
- Identify critical risks, drive cross project dependencies, decisions logs and issue resolution, escalating to senior management/stakeholders, using contingency planning and demonstrating appropriate risk management.
- Create and review SOWs, maintain budgets, prepare contracts, approve and monitor expenditures, prepare budget requests and financial reports.
- Lead and collaborate across cross-functional teams, create job numbers, project timelines for build, and manage towards delivery.
- Mange commitments of project team members, set target deadlines and clear predictability, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of projects/entire program.
- Ensure adherence to quality, compliance and security standards, adhering to approved processes, templates and checklists.
- Identify appropriate resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and develop schedule to ensure timely completion of delivery.
- Responsible for overall client level communication across all digital marketing workstreams and preparing materials for key client meetings for their programs.
- Experience in leadership position initiating, managing and implementing complex business transformation projects / programs.
- Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation
- Experience in managing and delivering technology supported implementations, and experience in diagnosing inefficiencies and implementing process
- Knowledge and practical experience of the Agile methodology, principles and tools
- Experience with standard project management concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Full understanding of testing practices, QA, PDQA, defect resolution and iteration
- Understanding of financial drivers as inputs to business case development
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Advertising agency/digital marketing agency experience
- PMP certification
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about doing the best work possible
- Meticulous and highly organized
- Unafraid to voice your opinion
- Agile and adaptable
- Superior critical thinking capabilities
* Indicates required fields