ABOUT THE AGENCY
Orchard is a full-service digital marketing agency that seamlessly blends the ambition and intuition of digital natives with the acumen of proven brand and advertising experts. Grounded in data analytics, we lead our clients by employing robust digital marketing and measurement programs that drive business results. We exist to help our clients to go beyond themselves. To grow beyond. Everything we think and do is about creating measurable commercial impact. At Orchard, we are eternal students of human insight and our clients’ businesses. We are, in a phrase: outcome obsessed.
GREAT TALENT, FIRST & FOREMOST.
Orchard’s team of talent is diverse in their backgrounds and expertise – and we’re always looking for awesome people. In short, we’re looking for people who live both personally and professionally by the maxim of “be interested and be interesting!”
JOB DESCRIPTION: PAID MEDIA MANAGER
A Paid Media Manager at Orchard will be responsible for leading strategic and tactical development of high-performing digital campaigns, with an emphasis on search marketing for a portfolio of Orchard clients. This position requires knowledge of and experience with digital marketing focused on, but not limited to paid media channels (paid search, display, social), retargeting, geo-fencing campaigns, conversion rate optimization, data segmentations, audiences, reporting, and other digital technologies.
As a Paid Search Manager, you will lead paid media and search strategies and be responsible for a high standard of execution while deploying best practices & processes. The role requires a strategic and an executional mindset, as well as the ability to manage other media specialists in the day-to-day operations of multiple paid media accounts. The position also requires frequently communicate with the business leadership team, clients and vendor partners.
We are looking for an experienced, analytical, collaborative and KPI-focused marketer to join our team. An Orchard Paid Media Manager should have a passion for digital strategies and emerging trends with a keen focus on innovative solutions.
Responsible for managing and creating best-in-class paid search, display and social campaigns, as well as driving paid search strategy for Orchard’s portfolio ranging from small business to enterprise level clients. Our ideal candidate has a passion for and an expertise in paid media (primarily paid search), loves working in a team setting, achieving big goals, and building relationships both with clients and team members.
- Execute paid search activities, including campaign build, keyword research, audience research, campaign + budget estimates, campaign management + optimization, budget pacing and tracking, implementing testing strategies, conversion tracking, etc. driven by the client’s goals and the overall marketing strategy.
- Connect paid search results and data analysis to business goals to demonstrate ROI and business impact.
- Conduct paid search audits to bring existing campaigns up to current best practices and identify areas of opportunity.
- Develop testing plans to drive continual optimization towards business goals and to learn about new ways to meet and exceed clients’ KPIs.
- Mentor and support paid media strategists and specialists, helping them grow channel expertise.
- Works closely with Client Service team to develop and drive multi-channel digital programs and campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Continually learn and master new networks and advertising platforms and build processes to assist the team in elevating the quality of our paid media offerings.
- This is not an entry level positioning. This role requires 3-5 years of experience in the paid media space, with strong expertise in paid search advertising
- Strategic mindset with strong expertise in Digital Marketing and multi-channel strategies (Paid and Organic Search, Social Media, Display/Video)
- Experienced in managing CPA, CPL, ROI and ROAS campaigns preferred
- Google AdWords/Analytics certified
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Business, or similar is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.)
- Previous agency experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with website tracking software such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership in previous positions
- A strong work ethic with the ability to take initiative and work under pressure
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to create a rapport with all people across departments
- Positive and service-oriented mindset
- Self-motivator, problem solver with a pro-active mindset
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through sills
- Possesses strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Think and do mindset
- Interested and interesting
* Indicates required fields