ABOUT THE AGENCY
Orchard is a full-service digital experience agency that seamlessly blends the ambition and intuition of digital natives with the acumen of proven brand and advertising experts. Grounded in data analytics, we lead our clients by employing robust digital experiences, marketing and measurement programs that drive business results. We exist to help our clients to go beyond themselves. To grow beyond. Everything we think and do is about creating measurable commercial impact. At Orchard, we are eternal students of human insight and our clients’ businesses. We are, in a phrase: outcome obsessed.
GREAT TALENT, FIRST & FOREMOST.
Orchard’s team of talent is diverse in their backgrounds and expertise, and we’re always looking for awesome people. In short, we’re looking for people who live both personally and professionally by the maxim of “be interested and be interesting!”
JOB DESCRIPTION: LEAD ANALYST
Orchard is looking for a Lead Analyst to join our growing team of data analytics experts and manage the processes for accurate data collection, processing, and analysis for our Senior Living business portfolio. The ideal candidate has a talent for seeing solutions in data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our clients. The Lead Analyst will work closely with leaders across account, web, and digital marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting. They will interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
- Effectively manage campaign analytics and insights across Orchard’s Senior Living portfolio of media and web products (paid search, display, social, programmatic display/video, email, etc.) that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- Independently develop, define, and complete custom projects and analytics that helps drive media campaigns, customer insights, and client relationships forward
- Build, develop and maintain reporting dashboards
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company
- Lead and manage projects, tasks, and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specifications
- Implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements
- Keep up to date with advertising trends, the media industry, as well as competitors in the same field or industry
REQUIREMENTS & KEY TRAITS
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Experience working with databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- We are looking for someone with at least two years of experience in a position managing, manipulating, and drawing insights from data. Marketing or media agency experience is a plus.
- Degree in Analytics, Marketing, Advertising, Business or similar is preferred
- The right candidate will be proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs:
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Experience with multi-channel marketing strategies (Paid and organic search, social media, display/video, direct mail, etc.)
- Experience with analyzing website performance
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Indicates required fields