ABOUT THE AGENCY
Orchard is a full-service digital marketing agency that seamlessly blends the ambition and intuition of digital natives with the acumen of proven brand and advertising experts. Grounded in data analytics, we lead our clients by employing robust digital marketing and measurement programs that drive business results.
GREAT TALENT. FIRST & FOREMOST
Orchard’s team of talent is diverse in their backgrounds and expertise and we’re always looking for awesome people.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
An Associate Account Manager at Orchard is an energetic and detail-oriented member of the Client Services team and is responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of the digital marketing programs. This position is instrumental in ensuring that all client projects are completed on time, on budget and meet client/agency objectives. The Associate Account Manager works within the Client Services team interfacing with clients and agency cross-functional teams.
Proactively responsible for the consistent daily management of assigned accounts with the primary goal to ensure the projects are delivered to exceed client expectations, on time and on budget.
- Project management with developing, tracking and implementing work plans, timelines, budgets
- Manage workflow, correspondence and communications with clients, internal teams and external vendors
- Schedule meetings & coordinate schedules
- Support presentation creations and client deliverables
- Review and proof data reports on campaign performance
- Develop internal/external project briefs and communications
- Major in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Business, or similar
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and multi-channel tactics (Search, Social Media,
- Web & tech-savvy
- Able to become Google AdWords/Analytics certified
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and particularly Excel
- Previous agency experience preferred (internship/co-op experience relevant)
- A strong work ethic with the ability to take initiative and work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Superior interpersonal skills and be able to create a rapport with all people across departments
- Positive and service-oriented mindset
- Self-motivator, problem solver with a pro-active mindset
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong digital acumen
* Indicates required fields