ABOUT THE AGENCY
Orchard is a full-service digital experience agency that seamlessly blends the ambition and intuition of digital natives with the acumen of proven brand and advertising experts. Grounded in data analytics, we lead our clients by employing robust digital experiences, marketing and measurement programs that drive business results. We exist to help our clients to go beyond themselves. To grow beyond. Everything we think and do is about creating measurable commercial impact. At Orchard, we are eternal students of human insight and our clients’ businesses. We are, in a phrase: outcome obsessed.
GREAT TALENT. FIRST & FOREMOST
Orchard’s team of talent is diverse in their backgrounds and expertise, and we’re always looking for awesome people. In short, we’re looking for people who live both personally and professionally by the maxim of “be interested and be interesting!”
JOB DESCRIPTION: ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
An Account Director at Orchard is an energetic and detail-oriented member of the Business Leadership team and is responsible for strategic oversight and management of implementing performance-focused, integrated digital marketing communications for Orchard clients. With a heavy emphasis on digital channels, lead generation and performance analytics, an Account Director at Orchard must possess a strong digital skillset, business and marketing logic. This role is responsible for managing all elements of client engagements including scope definition, strategy development, budgeting, management of marketing programs, implementation, campaign reporting, quality assurance and success metrics.
The Account Director is responsible for managing the clients ongoing business and needs with the primary goal of ensuring engagements are delivered in a way that exceeds client expectations with outcomes that are on time and on budget.
- Work closely with clients to identify needs, business objectives and identify solutions to achieve goals.
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives
- Build strong client relationships
- Develop knowledge of clients’ business, competitive challenges, and how key strategic issues could impact client/agency objectives
- Lead integrated digital marketing plans and oversight of programs
- Oversee multiple clients simultaneously, across businesses including website development, integrated marketing campaigns, and creative execution
- Lead in growth and development of team members
- Manage project workflow
- Be expert in leading marketing strategies, synthesis of data, strategy development & creative delivery.
- Oversee & create project briefs based on client/agency input and share briefs with clients and internal teams
- Advocates for the business internally, and keeps the agency team informed, focused, and enthused about the work and the business
- Works with analytics to understand campaign results, draws business conclusions and proactively makes recommendations to optimize the client’s program
- Maintains direct, timely, and appropriate communications with clients, as well as ascertains the client’s needs (in addition to wants) and effectively communicating to cross-functional teams
- Leads meetings (internal/client) and delivers presentations clearly, effectively and confidently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills internally and in a client-facing environment
- 7+ years of agency experience
- High knowledge and expertise in managing website development projects
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and multi-channel tactics (Paid and Organic Search, Social Media, Display/Video)
- Solid knowledge of integrated marketing within an agency account management / business leadership environment
- Web & tech-savvy. Willing to become Google AdWords/Analytics certified
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Business, or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A strong work ethic with the ability to take initiative and work under pressure
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to create a rapport with all people across departments
- Positive and service-oriented mindset
- Self-motivator, problem solver with a pro-active mindset
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through sills
- Possesses strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Think and do mindset
- Interested and interesting
* Indicates required fields